Today in class we introduced strategies for reflective writing and began to analyze the rhetoric within our chosen source with the help of our group members.
Link for class activity: The Park
- Blog Entry 3
- Prompt: Reflect on your chosen article
- Now that you have selected an article for use with your rhetorical analysis, read through it once and reflect on the source.
- Try to touch upon all four stages of reflection in this blog entry. Keep your concrete experience (a summary of the article) to only one or two sentences. Focus on your feelings, what you learned from the article, and how you can apply what you have learned in the future.
- Sign up for a conference by Monday 9-12
- Conference Sign Up Link
- Conferences will be held over a week long period, but you must sign up by Monday
- Sign into your FIU email in order to access the sign up page
- Enter your name at a time available
- Bring a printed copy of your Rhetorical Analysis draft to the conference