Today in class we had our third quiz, introduced working bibliographies and quote banks, and began the synthesis process by analyzing sources from the resource list.
- Bring computers, laptops, or tablets to class on Friday
- Blog Entry 6
- Focus: Synthesis Essay Brainstorm
- Take a few minutes to think about the topic you have chosen for your synthesis essay and what issues related to that topic that you may wish to investigate further. You may consider:
- Why did you select this topic? Why is it important to you?
- What did you learn from evaluating the first source on the topic? Did this change your perspective at all?
- What other issues related to this topic would you like to investigate with further sources on the topic?
- What is your individual perspective on this topic? What makes this original or unique to you?