Today in class we reviewed material for the upcoming quiz and discussed globalization, memetics, cultural artifacts, and reflection.
- Blog entry 2
- Prompt: Reflect on how has globalization affected your life
- Now that you have a better understanding of globalization, take a few minutes to consider how it may have had a significant effect on your life. This could be related to far away cultures you experienced, impacts of media from other countries, goods and services you acquired from different places, or even what motivated you to study in the United States.
- You should consider the main questions for reflection:
- How did I feel about the experience?
- Why did I act/react/feel the way I did with this experience?
- What can I learn from the experience?
- How can I use what I have learned from this experience in the future?