Today in class we discusses rhetorical analysis essay structure and forecasting, peer reviewed the second draft of our essays, and identified additional examples of rhetoric in the source articles.
Links for class activity:
- Rhetorical Analysis – 3rd Draft
- 750+ words
- Submitted to Turnitin.com by 6-29 at midnight
- Blended strong response format should include rhetorical analysis, reflection, and ideas critique
- Must include works cited page entry for your chosen article
- In text citations are not necessary since the article and author are explicitly named within the text and only one text is used